- Changed the company again. Its my second this year. Made this decision all by myself without consulting anyone.
- Long nights and weekend working has started within 2 weeks of joining.
- 46 posts on wordpress since i started blogging 1 year back.
Travel and Sights
- Not much this month. Just went on a long drive on Mysore road and came back.
- New job handed me a nice E4300 Dell laptop. Its a pretty compact durable laptop which has blown my HP mean machine in terms of performance.
- Stanley leather seat cover for my car. Though it was costly and had to wait for more than a year but decided to go for the best. The seats look pretty impressive now and more comfortable.
- Did a photo book of my wife and it has come out pretty impressive and was worth the money.
- We are a family – Total crap movie. Not worth the money. Dont know why people in the theater were so emotional. Me and my wife just made comedy of every scene.
- Once upon a time in Mumbai – A nice movie. Did not get a chance to watch it on big screen but my 30 inch tv was fine for this.
- Peepli Live – Could not watch more than 20 minutes. Switched off.
- Dabaang – Movie made for Salmaan. Total entertainment with crazy one liners and worth the money. After 3 flops on big screen finally got to see a good movie.
- Did not play much of football or cycled this month. Was too busy with work.
- Saw fernando take top step of the podium on 2 occasion
- Surprised to see Berbatov score a hatrick against Liverpool
- Eat out
- 1st time went out to Lokaruchi for dinner. The hotel was pretty empty compared to the afternoons. Had a nice dinner and drive back home
- Greek Oak – friends party and the food was horrible. Lot of pepper on all the salads and the main course was too bland.
- Roti Ghar – Had butter kulcha and paneer butter masala after a long time and it was a treat for my tastebuds.