What a year 2010 has been. Lot of changes in my life . Here are some of the highlights of 2010.
- Countless trips in and around bangalore.
- Changed my company twice.
- Cycling to work.
- Missed the Singapore trip.. Postponed to next year.. Wifey upset about this..
- Work life got crazy off late.
- Crazy planning and ambitions.. Started to search for a house.. Yeah.. Finally its time to buy a house.
- My Swift got a makeover with leather seat covers, Rear spoilers, air filter.
- Top Speed of 160kmph in car, 58kmph in my cycle.
- Fracture at my 5th meta carpel, root canal..
- Got rid of my crappy iphone and back to sony. I hate google for releasing Nexus S so late. Hmm is it my next phone, not yet decided.
- First night drive – crazy trip it was. 8 hours of night drive and 14k trek to top.
- A photo book of my wife which she is still a bit angry on some photo selections.
- Started playing football. I wish i could play on most of the weekends.
Some of the stuffs i need to get out of my head and make it a reality next year.
- Buy a house.
- Singapore trip.
- Nexus S
Roaming around office and i find people hooked onto headsets listening to songs. I guess majority of them are downloaded illegally. For all those who don’t want to do it illegally and listen to some good English songs online go onto http://listen.grooveshark.com/. Its a pretty good site which has all the latest and popular numbers in there. You can create a playlist and listen to them or listen to your favorite genre in radio inbuilt to the site.